Maybelline Color Tatoo 24HR 35 On and one Bronze


Color Tattoos were a big deal a couple of years ago. There was certainly a lot of hype surrounding them, however, I feel that people have mostly forgotten about these fab drugstore gems or at least don't talk much about them any more. I'm a huge fan of the shade called Permanent Taupe, a classic taupe shade, and I like the formula of these as well, so getting another shade was merely a matter of time.


On and on Bronze is, unlike Permanent Taupe, a shimmery - metallic shade and as the name suggests, it's a warm bronze-brown shade. I love wearing this on the lid with a bit of a dark brown eyeshadow in the crease to add definition (I'm wearing it in combination Catrice's Absolute Matt Palette on the picture). It's has a nice metallic finish if you apply it generously, but it's still a classic neutral shade that is very every day appropriate.  


This shade works excellent as a base, even better than on it's own and it intensifies the colours as well as gives them a hint more warmth, while prolonging the staying power (I'm wearing it with a combination of UD's YDK over it and Mac's Mulch in the outer corner).


It's quite a pigmented shade and transfers nicely on the lids as well as it applies smoothly without any dragging. It blends well (I use fingers), the formula is light and it doesn't crease on me, at least for the first several hours.


I notice the price went up in the past two years. Before they were 4.95€, now the are 5.59 € in Műller. Still, these are a great drugstore buy and On and On Bronze is a lovely neutral, everyday shade.

Have a great day!