Beauty News #3

Artdeco Glam Moon & Stars Collection

I rarely do beauty news, but I get a lot of e-mails and since December is approaching, I selected a few things that interest me.

Look at that gorgeous packaging of the blush and eyeshadow case. I love starry sky.  The whole collection is unashamedly sparkly and definitely very Christmasy. I'm wondering if those two cream highlighters resemble the discontinued Jemma Kidd's one.

 I believe this is sold already.
Kolekcijo ARTDECO dobite v drogerijah Muller, Tuš in Beautiqe, ter v spletni trgovini www.mojakozmetika.si. Moonlight Dust bleščice za telo so na voljo eksluzivno v Müllerju.

Deborah Secrets of the Smokey Eye

Well, well, well, look who decided to release some lovely looking palettes. I don't know the finish of these, but I'm secretly hoping for a lot of matte shades. There are four palettes in the collection, I'm not sure if it's limited edition or permanent, but I suspect the neutral one will be very popular.

Nude Rose Smokey Eyes

Nude Beige Smokey Eyes

Black Smokey Eyes

Violet Smokey Eyes
The palettes will be available in December and should cost 12 €, though there is a possibility that this already reached other countries.
Na voljo v začetku meseca decembra v izbranih parfumerijah po Sloveniji. PMPC: 11,99 €.

Balea
There are many new products by Balea, but I chose only those that interest me. I particularly love the look of those retro creams - I'm really digging the packaging. I'm excited about the honey vanilla batch cube as well and I hope it smells nice. You can find more new releases here. By the way, I just saw that Ebeline will have a konjac sponge.

Mislim, da tole velja samo za Slovenijo, ampak pri nakupu nad 30 € na blagajni dobiš USB ključek 8 GB. Velja do razdelitve 4.000 ključkov. Vir

Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold
Eau de parfum

I am SO excited about this fragrance. I'm a fan of the original Euphoria's and its flankers, but this one states honey and apricots in the notes - we all know how much I love both (they are also in Fame by Lady Gaga, my favourite fragrance). However, it does make me sad that it's only a limited edition. I need to sniff this ASAP.

Euphoria Gold for women
It'a fruity-oriental edition of Euphoria. Notes and reviews on Fragrantica.
 Top notes include a juicy union of cumquat, tangerine and sweet apricots. 
The heart incorporates warm shades of honey sweetened with scents of gardenia and daffodil.
Base consists of white patchouli, sandalwood and musk.

Euphoria Gold for men
A oriental-fougere composition. Notes and reviews on Fragrantica.
Top notes include fresh blend of ginger and lemon. 
The heart is dominated by honey, cinnamon and basil.
Base consists of amber, patchouli and vanilla. 

Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy
eau de parfum

Another fragrance I'm very, very excited about. Again I'm a huge fan of the original Fantasy and this one will surely be another jummy fragrance judging from the notes. 

The fragrance is announced as a gourmand - fruity - oriental. The composition opens with sweet aromas of blackberry liqueur and coconut cream. Flowers of violet, gardenia and jasmine are in the heart of the perfume. Amber, musk, cashmere and vanilla provide lasting finish. 


Shiseido Zen Moon Essence 
Eau de parfum intense

The scent is floral-woody-ambery. It opens with accord of rose accompanied by bergamot, pineapple, grapefruit and pear. The heart captures intense notes of jasmine, magnolia, freesia, tuberose, violet and raspberry. The base wraps the composition up in patchouli, cashmere, white musk, vanilla and amber. Notes on Fragrantica.

La Roche Posay

A generous offer by LRP - when you purchase 400 ml bottle of Solution Micellaire Physiologique, you receive another 400 ml bottle for free. It's possible this is valid only in Slovenia, though I doubt it (here it costs 13.72 €). Sounds very generous to me.

Another package by LRP, but in this one you get a nail polish and a 50 ml micellar water when you buy one of the Hydreane products and the full size micellar water. Again I'm not sure if this is only in Slovenia.

 Vichy

When you puchase any Aqualia Thermal product (except the eye cream and lip balm) you receive complimentary 7-days worth of samples. 
When you purchase any of the Idéalia products you receive a complimentary bag with 8 samples of Idéalia Life Serum.

See anything interesting?
Have a great day!