Bomb Cosmetics Chilly Wily Bath Blaster


I finally came round to using up this little snowman. I've kept it for quite a while as decoration, since it's just so adorable and also because its scent filled the whole room when it was new. But I wanted a nice relaxing bath and I had (well, have) zero other bath products, so I had to say good bye to the snowman as it fizzed away in the bath. The next few pictures were taken in low light, but I'm sure you don't mind.


As far as bath bombs go, I've tried my fair share, mostly from (the more expensive) Lush, and this one falls into the category of "pretty to look at, but doesn't do much in the bath". The official description says it smells like cinnamon. While the cinnamon note is instantly recognizable, it's certainly not a yummy, gourmand type of scent, which I'd love. There are several other notes in the mix, something soapy-clean and to me an unknown masculine note. The scent is strong and it fills the entire bathroom as well as the adjacent room. Once in the bath it does the usual amount of fizzing and that's it. No colour, no effect, apart from smelling nice, but honestly I don't mind. Once it dissolves, what remains is the carrot nose (cute) and cloves (a.k.a. eyes and mouth), so there is little, if any, clean up needed after the bath. I noticed no moisturisation and my skin was bit dry on my legs (which is usual for me after a shower), but not in a uncomfortable way. The fragrance lingers on the skin for quite a while.  


It may not be spectacular in terms of effect, but it's still a nice and fun bath product. I'm tempted to try more of Bomb Cosmetic's bath bombs as I find most of their stuff looks so adorable, but I'd like to have sniff of the products before buying. You can find their products here and Chilly Willy is currently half off.

Bomb Cosmetics je na voljo na Click2Chic. Chilly Willy snežak stane 2,93 € in ga lahko najdete tukaj.

Have you tried any of their products? Any recs? Have a great day!

* I was sent the product // Izdelek mi je bil podarjen.