2014 in Retrospect: Popular Posts and My Favourite Bloggers


It's been a great blogging year for me and enjoyed every moment of it. It's been the most prolific so far, my blog reached 1 million views in July and perhaps the biggest surprise to me has been that my followers numbers have almost doubled, which I greatly appreciate, so thank you all who read me regularly. Thanks for every comment, save on Bloglovin', pin on Pinterest and like on Facebook as well as Instagram - you're all awesome!
All images bellow are links to reviews, so feel free to click away and if anyone is interested in last year's post you can find it here.

Top 5 Most Read Posts






My Favourite Top 5 Posts


 Beauty Blog Photography on a Budget Series: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3




Top Search Entries
(all time)


Some of my favourite posts and bloggers in 2014

You can find more of my favourite posts on Pinterest and under my likes on Bloglovin', while the bloggers are under the Blog I Heart Page.

 I wish you all the best in 2014!